COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
- Your Personal Data is information that relates directly or indirectly to you, who is identified or identifiable from that information or from that and other information
PERSONAL DATA THAT OIB GROUP MAY COLLECT
When you transact with OIB Group, we may collect a variety of your Personal Data, which may include your following data:-
- National registration card
- Race and religious beliefs
- Postal address
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Medical information
- Salary range
- Contact preference and
- Credit card or bank account information.
**The list of personal data stated above is not exhaustive and may include other personal data depending on the nature of dealings or transaction.
HOW OIB GROUP USES YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Your Personal Data that OIB Group collect allows us to process the necessary transaction in relation to the relevant matter.
- Your Personal Data that OIB Group collect allows us to keep you posted on OIB Group's latest product announcements and upcoming events. It also helps OIB Group to improve on its products and services. If you do not wish to be on our mailing list, please let OIB Group know in writing.
- From time to time, OIB Group may use your Personal Data to send important notices, emails, letters or sms, like communications about purchases and changes to OIB Group's terms, conditions, and policies. As such information is crucial to your custom with OIB Group; you are advised not to opt out of receiving such communications.
- OIB Group may also use your Personal Data for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve OIB Group's products, services and customer communications.
- OIB Group may also share your Personal Data with third party providers that provide services such as information processing, extending credit, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in OIB Group products and services and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
OIB Group takes the necessary precautions, both administrative and technical to safeguard your Personal Data against loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, usage, alternation or destruction.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND ACCESS
- You can help ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by contacting OIB Group at the relevant contact numbers. For other personal information, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access so you can request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if OIB Group is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes.
- We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law.